Uptime USA AlwaysOn Secure is a customized suite of investigative scripts, third-party tools from leading vendors and integrated services to provide an increased level of security for mid-size organizations.
At Uptime USA we operate computer departments for small to medium organizations. As your IT service provider, we are constantly researching ways to increase security and find new services that can benefit your organization. In the recent past we have seen a significant increase in the amount of successful phishing attacks, email scams, malware and ransom attacks being sent to our customers. These attacks are getting smarter and therefore become increasingly difficult to spot. Due to these increases in sophistication of attacks, we have built new security offerings in an effort to decrease the success rates of these attacks, and create a more secure environment for your organization.
The largest organizations in the world are spending billions on IT security and still being hacked on a daily basis.
There are currently no products or services that can guarantee your organizations’ network, data or emails will be secure. Therefore, the objective of our offerings is to provide you best-practices, at low costs, that will greatly reduce the risk of an attack.
Uptime’s AlwaysOn Secure Essentials
At Uptime we work with your organization to eliminate downtime. Over and above our current AlwaysOn Managed Services that include Antivirus, Regular Maintenance, and review of your server and network, Uptime USA is now providing additional Security options to meet these higher demands on security.
Uptime AlwaysOn Secure Essentials:
Uptime bundled services and investigative scripts/reports, combined with Microsoft products to provide an essential level of security for most small to medium organizations including:
• Multi-factor authentication, also known as 2-step verification - a security system that requires more than one form of authentication to log into your Office 365 email account, such as verifying via a text message
• Email Entitlement review and report – Uptime monthly review of all new and old email accounts that changed from the previous month.
• Email Rules and Forwarding review and report – Uptime monthly review of any new email rules or forwarding that has been created in each mailbox.
• Server Entitlement review and report - monthly review of all new and old server/network accounts that changed from the previous month.
• Advanced Threat Protection – an add-on for Office 365, ATP is a unified platform for preventative protection, post-breach detection, automated investigation, and response
Additional Advanced Secure Services:
In addition to Secure Essentials, we’ve added optional advanced security features for specific types of businesses or employee roles at your organization. While Secure Essentials is targeted for your entire organization, these advanced services can be deployed to specific staff members or to the entire organization. Advanced Services include
Uptime AlwaysOn Secure Essentials +DNS:
• Secure Essentials + DNS - includes everything in the Secure Essentials with DNS security – DNS security protects your organization from malware, botnets, phishing, targeted online attacks, and ransomware that come from email and web browsing. This adds additional security beyond email attacks to all web/internet activity. It also provides filtering and reporting of all web activity.
Uptime AlwaysOn Secure Essentials +Encryption:
• Secure Essentials +Encryption - includes everything in the Secure Essentials plus PC/Mac encryption – PC encryption secures all the data residing on your personal computer in case your computer is lost, stolen or hacked. The information can’t be read with a password. Recommended for use with all HIPAA, financial or sensitive proprietary information being stored on the, or those staff that travel.
For a free IT Assessment of your environment contact us now: